The 30- and 32-year-old who are not named are charged with beheading of 2 men in Syria. The 30-year-old says that he was in Syria as a humanitarian.
A USB was found in which a video shows the 32-year-old holding the legs of a man who was being beheaded.
The 32-year-old received a gunshot to the head is in a wheel chair and cannot communicate.
Absent the USB and no one would every know the evil which the two Muslims had done.
The trial of the duo who are accused of beheading two other men, alongside several other terror offences, got underway last week.Obama wants to bring that here. You know, like the pilgrims.
In her closing statement on Monday the chief prosecutor in the case, Agnetha Hilding Qvarnström, said that she believes that movies in which two men have their heads cut off, prove that the two accused, a 30- and 32-year-old, were present when the murders were committed and that they belonged to a terrorist organization.
According to the prosecutor, the men’s intention was to kill and seriously intimidate others.
She concluded her statement by suggesting that the men should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
The graphic movies played a crucial role during the prosecutor's closing argument in the high-profile terrorist trial at Gothenburg District Court.
Hilding Qvarnström said that the older man held the legs of one of the victims, and that he had given the green light to kill the men on the northern outskirts of Aleppo. The 30-year-old participated in the organisation of the killings, and so was guilty too, she added.